Property Settlement

Following separation, it is likely that you will require a financial/property settlement.

The law in respect to property and financial matters is complex and how your assets, liabilities and superannuation will be divided will depend on many factors.

We are here to provide advice in respect to your entitlements and formulate a framework to resolve your property matter without resort to litigation.

Property Settlement services

There are two ways in which your property settlement can be formalised (outside of litigation):

Consent Orders

This is the ideal option when you have an amicable settlement with your former spouse/partner.

Consent Orders are binding and enforceable, however, litigation is not required.

Binding Financial Agreement

This is an option for various family law scenarios.

E.g. for asset protection when blending families, or, when parties commence cohabitating and there is a large disparity in their initial contributions.

Please contact us for your free telephone chat and we can talk to you about your options.


Follow us on